Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Three or four wonderful things:

1) I've finally finnished a project that took way more time than it needed. Tulle collar cardigan!







2) School is starting for me in exactly one week. Every year before school starts I do something different to my hair. I haven't had a haircut all summer, I just kind of let my full fringe grow out and moved it to the side. My hair was recently dyed pretty dark, but then I decided I wanted to go closer to my natural color and much, much lighter. So I tried many hot oil treatments to try to get the dark hair dye out, which surprisingly worked. But then, while watching an episode of Shear Genius (disgusting blonde over processed hair that literally was falling out!) I had a mini revolution and decided I will probably never go blonde. Plus i cannot STAND to see dark roots, I've put people down for their gross looking roots and I certainly do not want to be a hypocrite. So, this friday I have an appointment to dye my hair a medium brown, and to get a Leigh Lezark-esque hair cut.



3) Project runway tonight!

4) Auuux Champs elysees!



It's what I'm listening to... hahaha



Image Source: blogsnypost, cachedailylife