Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dirty Laundry

Step 1) Push the play button on the below video and listen to it. You can't watch it, since nothing happens the whole time...





Step 2) L00k at the editorial below this while listening. Because... that makes it way more fun. And this song (in my opinion) goes well with this editorial.










Also, lately I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of boots. I can't seem to find any. All are either unbearable uncomfortable, cheap looking, or cowboy boots (do I even need to explain?). I want a pair of gorgeous wine colored flat boots.

Fantastic boots are also a literal translation for Yves Saint Laurent. These are from fall 08:



And from s/s 09 :





I've just realized I've completly abandoned my polyvore. I don't even check it anymore... yikes.

Image Source: fotodecadent, style.com