Saturday, February 7, 2009

Inspiration comes in many forms///

Austrian Artist Egon Schiele's work is noted for its brilliant intensity. The twisted body shapes and the expressive lines that characterize Schiele's paintings and drawings mark the artist as an early expressionist, but he is also strongly connected to the art nouveau movement. He was born in the year of 1890 and died on 31 October 1918, at the age of only 28. I find it interesting how modern some of his work looks.









I don't know where this picture can from, but it's been in my files for a while. I don't know what kind of tree this is, or if it's even a real tree. But I have decided that I want to plant a thousand of them surrounding my house. It would be incredible.




I never really liked earrings until I saw Christian Lacroix's s/s 2009 Couture collection. Now, I'm on the lookout for any humongous earrings I can find.