Saturday, June 6, 2009

Go to Europe, Zac Posen

If I had to choose a current favorite American fashion designer, the first thing I would do is sigh. The second thing I would do is try to decide between Zac Posen, Marc Jacobs, and Erin Fetherson. That being said, Posen is one of my favorite American designers. I'm not going to do into detail about the exponential differences of the designers of Europe and America; I'm sure everyone already knows. Every time I gaze upon his glowing collections I can't help thinking; what is he doing presenting in America? His clothing; dripping revelry and fresh ideas is much more suited for the likes of Paris or Milan. Much unlike America's new favorite, Alexander Wang's rag tee shirts and ripped cotton leggings that sell for over $800. Marc Jacobs trekked to Paris to present his collection(s), why not Posen?

Zac Posen Resort 2010: